本ウェブサイトでは、スタイルシートを使用しております。このメッセージが表示される場合には、スタイルシートをoffにされている、またはブラウザが未対応の可能性があります。本来とは異なった表示になっておりますが、掲載している内容に変わりはありません。

以下のリンクより、本文へジャンプができます。

海外取引トラブル防止委員会

Red Card!海外企業との取引に関するトラブルは今後いっそうの増大が予想されます。その中でも特に国内の翻訳会社(翻訳者)と海外の翻訳発注企業との間の「支払いに関するトラブル」に焦点を当て、未然にトラブルを防止するためのガイドラインを設けてみました。
必ずしも日本側の要求が100%受け入れられるわけではないでしょうが、少しでも私達に有利な条件で取引ができるよう、あるいは確実に売掛金の回収ができるよう下記の” Guidelines for Remitting Payments to Japanese Vendors”をご参考いただきご活用いただければ幸いに存じます。

◆ Guidelines for Remitting Payments to Japanese Vendors

Regarding the remittance of payments, it is not uncommon for normal Japanese practices to differ from those observed verseas. To prevent problems from occurring, overseas clients are requested to observe the points described below.

1. Whenever an order is placed, it shall be accompanied by an order sheet (clearly stating the amount that will be paid and/or the unit price mutually agreed upon).

2. Payments shall be remitted to a bank account designated by the translation agent or the translator who has received the order (hereinafter called the “vendor”). Your company shall be responsible for paying any bank charges incurred in your country when making the transfer, while any bank charges incurred in Japan shall be borne by the vendor.

3. Do not remit payment by check. Checks are often difficult to cash in Japan and, when they are cashed, the charges incurred for doing so are very high.

4. When dealing with a contractor for the first time, an advance payment equal to 30% of the estimated total shall be remitted. The remaining 70% shall be paid within 30 days after the final delivery is made. Note, however, that no charge shall be made for trial translations (of up to 600 words).

5. For all subsequent dealings with that vendor, full payment shall be made within 30 days after the final delivery is made.

6. When several months will pass between the order being placed and the final delivery, or in the case of a particularly large project, installment payments shall be made on each delivery.

◆ Overseas companies regarding which Japanese vendors have reported problems collecting payment

printing:PDFPDF(60.8 KB)

ページトップへ